Monday 1 June 2015

Print your own Thank You Notelets.

A few weeks back it was Amelie's birthday.  She was so excited she could hardly sleep for about a week leading up to it.  I really wanted to get some photos of her opening her presents on the morning of her birthday but she slipped down stairs at the crack of dawn and appeared having opened the majority of her gifts.  I was a bit upset because I felt like I had missed a key moment, but then I thought about it and in the big scheme of things it really didn't matter.  In fact in amoungst all the craziness of her birthday I now realise that we have very few photos of Amelie on her birthday.  Everybody was very generous and she was totally spoilt and had an amazing time.  

Something I am trying to teach my girls is that they should say thank you for the gifts they receive.  Finding the time to sit down with Amelie and write her Thank You notes has been on my mind for a few days now. Originally I was just going to buy some Thank You notelets for her to write but then I came across some great downloads on the internet and decided to make my own..

Here are some of my favourite finds:

















No comments:

Post a Comment