Saturday 6 June 2015

All things Green

This week I thought I would take a look at the colour green.  Partly inspired by Oh She Glows and her Green Monster Smoothies.


I like the idea of a smoothie to start the day but I don't know if I can get my head around drinking kale and spinach.  But it looks good.


Since the start of the year I have been taking a good look at my diet and have slowly been trying to implement some changes.  Basically I had piled on the pounds and my diet sucked.  It was full of complete junk and I felt exhausted and S***!!!  One of my favourite go to places for healthy inspiration is Green Kitchen Stories.  It is jam packed with the most gorgeous photography and delicious healthy recipes.
Here are some of my favourite green finds for the week.










If you missed last weeks colour installment you can check it out here.  You can follow me over on pinterest.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that cactus print- I have a massive thing for anything cacti at the moment. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you for your comment. I think that cacti are going to be the next big thing. I think we will see them popping up everywhere in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete