Thursday 7 May 2015

Crisp & White

I know that technically white as a colour is debatable - is it a colour or a shade?  Either way this weeks colour installment is the colour white.  I love the feeling of pure crisp cleanliness that white can create. Coffee in white mugs, fluffy warm white towels and a crisp white shirt paired with jeans.

Here are a few of my favourite white finds.


I really want to knit a pattern from Wool and the Gang in this Shiny Happy Cotton. $12.  
I am contemplating signing up to host one of their knitting parties, but finding the time at the moment is the tricky bit. 
My husband brought me a London Brick Knitting Needle holder for Christmas and I Love it.








I brought this bag in red the other day and I love it.  (I removed the square base bit to give it a more slouchy feel.) I am considering going back for it in white too.



I hope you have enjoyed this weeks colour installment.  If you missed last weeks Orange or any other week you can catch up here.

For daily updates you can follow me on Pinterest. 






2 comments:

  1. I love white- that white bike is amazing as are the hexagon serving dishes. You have great taste! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I love the bike, they do it in loads of different colours. I don't think its too badly priced all things considered. I will tell my husband that you think I have good taste :-) When I showed him the bike and he just laughed!!!!

      Delete