Wednesday 1 April 2015

Watermelons everywhere.


Last week I kept seeing the colour blue, (in fact I still am - I have spied some lovely looking blue clutch bags and shoes  but they can wait for another week.)   This weeks obsession for everything watermelon started a couple of weeks back when I first spotted this fab watermelon super chill cooler bag over on Instagram and honestly since then I keep spotting watermelons everywhere.



I am planning a summer party for our 10th wedding anniversary (yes the big 10!) and I think this wonderful pinata may have to feature. 
Can you imagine turning up at the campsite with this tent, I reckon you would get some looks however if you were going to a festival at least you wouldn't be able to miss it in the field.







I would so love to try these but I don't think my hand is steady enough.




I think that this may have to be something I make!

I hope you have enjoyed my Watermelon collection.  It has made me feel like summer is almost here.  If you want to check out some of my other watermelon finds then you can follow me over on Pinterest.


If you missed last weeks Cool Blue Colour installment you can check it out here

2 comments:

  1. These are all SO amazing- I love watermelons. I basically love everything you have put on here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I am pleased you like them. It's really weird, I just can't stop seeing watermelons everywhere quite literally. Have you ever had that feeling where you can't get a song out of your head? That is where I am at with watermelons. Just yesterday I saw a really cool watermelon umbrella and keychain mirror in paperchase. Honestly I think I'm loosing it! :-)

    ReplyDelete