Thursday 26 February 2015

Cool Playhouses

I was just thinking how much my girls love playing both in their partially built new playhouse and their old cardboard one I picked up in an early learning sale.  I remember building dens in our house as a child with big sheets or playing in the garden with the wigwam made from an old parachute either that or the fun we have had with an old cardboard box.

Here are some my favourite indoor playhouse finds.


Top: I just adore this gorgeous DIY cardboard cabin by Maiko Nagao.  I love the cute detailing in white.
Left:  Learn how to make this cute collapsible playhouse over at A Beautiful Mess.  
Right: Or if your little one is one who enjoys little journeys then how about this airstream inspired cardboard playhouse. Check out The Merry Thought for a full tutorial.


How about this amazing plywood playhouse I found over at a Handmade Charlotte.  This reminds me of those little boxes you place in a hamster cage.


I love how clever yet simple this Built by Kids playhouse is.  I love the fact that when the kids have finished playing with it or when its time to tidy up you can literally just fold it up and store it away.  This would be perfect if you are short on space.


You can see all the other cool playhouses I found if you head over to our pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment